American English Institute/Dept. of Linguistics, University of Oregon (2008-2016)
- CALL elective/discussion section - short course for the Master's in Linguistics, Language Teaching Specialization program. Fall and Winter quarters 2009-2016. Designed, taught.
- Creating Engaging Environments for English Language Classrooms (Massive Open Onlne Course on Canvas Network), 2016; co-creator, co-instructor.
- Shaping the Way We Teach English (Massive Open Online Course on Coursera), 2015-2016; project lead, co-creator, co-instructor.
- Trace Effects: An Online Teacher Training Course, 2015; project lead, co-creator, co-instructor.
- Access Teacher Development Online Program (ATDOP) - improving listening and speaking skills and pedagogy for Access teachers from 8 countries. See the public website for the course. Co-designer, co-instructor, co-administrator of the project.
- UO-AMIDEAST MSN Gaza Project - a collaborative project with AMIDEAST's Model Schools Network program, adding teacher development through AEI online courses. Designer, project lead, co-instructor.
- Thai-UO Tsunami Project - materials for English language and science teachers to use for disaster preparation content. Co-designer, co-instructor.
- Critical Thinking and Learning Styles & Strategies - courses for English language teachers. Co-designer, co-instructor.
- Shaping the Way We Teach English. Co-designer, co-instructor. Public access to the material is at http://oelp.uoregon.edu/shaping.html
- Building Teaching Skills Through the Interactive Web - course for English language teachers. Summer 2009-2010. Co-designer, co-instructor.
- Oregon-Iraq Guided Online English Study (GOES). Co-designer, co-instructor.
- Oregon-Iraq GOES-ELT Tandem Learning. Co-designer, co-instructor.
English Language Institute, Oregon State University (to 2008)
(These are my online pages. Some internal links on these pages may no longer work.)
- ELI 155X pages - Advanced TOEFL Prep
- Technology for Teachers- for Pakistani English teacher educators - at ELI/OSU
- ELI 157 pages - Advanced Grammar Through Writing
- ELI S60 pages - University Reading and Writing
- ELI162 pages - Advanced Reading and Writing
- ELI 138 - Pronunciation links and 12-step pronunciation program
- Ed596 pages - Technology for Teachers, Summer 1997
- Links to Music info online from English through Music